Wednesday Fantasy Blitz: Greg Jennings, Percy Harvin, Ben Roethlisberger, Brandon Weeden….
Fantasy headlines from Wednesday, November 28th…
– Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings reportedly looked to be a “full go” Wednesday at practice. Jennings has been out of action since Week 4, so don’t expect him to come back and light the world on fire.
– Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin is testing his injured ankle out on Wednesday. Check back for Thursday’s Fantasy Blitz to find out his status for this weekend.
– Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph has been cleared from his concussion. This is good news for fantasy owners. Rudolph has been a pleasant fantasy surprise the last couple weeks.
– ESPN’s Bob Holtzman is reporting that there is less than a 50% chance of Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger playing Week 13. There is always a chance Roethlisberger could make a remarkable comeback and play this Sunday, but we would still have questions about his effectiveness. Sit Big Ben until he has more time to heal.
– It looks like Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden is expected to play this Sunday against the Raiders. If you have Weeden on your fantasy team, I’m not sure why. Release him, there are plenty of other better quarterback options.
– Running back Rashad Jennings is expected to get the start for the Jaguars. Head coach Mike Mularkey will likely go with a rotation at running back. Steer clear of Jennings.
– ESPN’s Ed Werder is reporting Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray is attempting to practice Wednesday, but is still questionable at best for Week 13. Check back to the Blitz tomorrow for an update on Murray’s status.
– Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin is expected to play Week 13. The Cowboys will be facing an Eagles team that is down and out, so Austin is worth keeping an eye on.