Tuesday Fantasy Blitz: Ben Roethlisberger, C.J. Spiller, RG3, Eli Manning…
– SI.com is reporting that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger suffered a sprained shoulder Monday night and is questionable for week eleven versus the Ravens.
– If Roethlisberger can’t go versus the Ravens it looks like head coach Mike Tomlin is going to start Byron Leftwich over Charlie Batch.
– Buffalo Bills head coach Chan Gailey is vowing to get running back C.J. Spiller 20-30 carries Thursday night against the Dolphins. Now, only if every other head coach in the league could be this forthcoming.
– Robert Griffin III and Santana Moss both practiced on Monday. They should both be ready to play their normal workload week eleven.
– The Dallas Morning News is reporting Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray is noncommittal about his availability for week eleven. This is something for fantasy owners to monitor closely throughout the week.
– The Eli Manning tired arm story is gaining some traction. Manning is going to be resting his arm during the Giants bye week. It’s still too early for fantasy owners and Giants fans to panic. If a week of rest doesn’t help, then maybe you’ll want to panic.
– Oakland Raiders running back Darren McFadden is described as “iffy” for week eleven against the Saints. We’re not sure how reliable his “iffy” status should be considered, but Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports is saying on Twitter that McFadden is feeling much better. Monitor closely.