Sunday Morning Fantasy Blitz: Ahmad Bradshaw, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez…
We have the latest injury news for week ten right here! Check out the updates below before submitting your final fantasy roster.
– New York Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw will play Sunday despite a questionable listing. Jason La Confora on Twitter.
– Jason La Confora also confirms the New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez and Minnesota Vikings Percy Harvin are out week ten.
– According to ProFootballTalk, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will play Sunday. With Hernandez out again, Gronkowski is again a safe bet to produce for fantasy owners.
– ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting Houston Texans tight end Owen Daniels is a game time decision. If you have another alternative on your roster, you should sit Daniels.
– According to NFL Films Greg Cosell, Eli Manning’s sub par performance the last few weeks is due to a tired arm. We wouldn’t be overly concerned with this news. It would be surprising if the Giants and Manning don’t find a way to combat his tired arm. It’s worth monitoring though.
– Pittsburgh Steelers running back Isaac Redman is slated to start Monday night. Mark Kaboly on Twitter.
– The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has a report with New Orleans Saints interim coach Joe Vitt saying running back Mark Ingram is just now getting back to 100 percent from offseason knee surgery. Take this as a positive if you own Ingram, but until fantasy owners see results on the field don’t look too much into this.
Follow @SurgexSports on Twitter for game updates!