Monday Fantasy Blitz: Ryan Broyles, LeSean McCoy, New York Jets, Dustin Keller…
– Lions wide receiver Ryan Broyles tore his his right ACL and is done for the season. Mike Thomas will likely get the first opportunity to start alongside Calvin Johnson.
– 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh is sticking with Colin Kaepernick as the starting quarterback heading into Week 14 against the Miami Dolphins.
– Eagles running back LeSean McCoy is in phase 3 of his recovery from a concussion. Even if McCoy can return from injury in time for Week 14, Bryce Brown is playing so well he will still see the majority of carries.
– Jets head coach Rex Ryan has not made a decision yet on who will be the starting quarterback Week 14. This is an easy decision for fantasy owners. Stay away from any Jets offensive player.
– Jets tight end Dustin Keller has a high left ankle sprain. This has become a lost year for Keller. Don’t count on getting any production from the Jets tight end for the remainder of the season.
– Panthers wide receiver Brandon LaFell suffered a foot injury Week 13 against the Chiefs. Keep checking the Blitz to get the latest on LaFell’s injury status.
– The Eagles are going to stick with quarterback Nick Foles for the remainder of the season. Foles actually looked decent against the Cowboys Sunday night, but we would recommend staying away from Foles.