Tuesday Fantasy Blitz: Pittsburgh Steelers, Jordy Nelson, New York Jets, Terrell Suggs…
Tuesday’s fantasy news…
– Ben Roethlisberger is going to practice on Wednesday and will likely start Week 14. With the severity of his injury, we would be cautious with starting Big Ben this weekend. Keep checking throughout the week on how Big Ben looks at practice.
– Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said running back Jonathan Dwyer will start Week 14 over Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman.
– Jets owner Woody Johnson wants Greg McElroy to start Week 14. Although we agree with Johnson, it’s never a good idea having the owner making personnel decisions. Neither McElroy or Mark Sanchez have any fantasy value anyways.
– ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs suffered a torn biceps. We will know later this week how long Suggs will be out. There is a chance he could play this weekend.
– Although Packers head coach Mike McCarthy said Jordy Nelson’s injury is not serious, it doesn’t look like he will playing Week 14. Unless there is a dramatic change in the next few days, it looks like Nelson will sit.