Saturday Fantasy Blitz: Rob Gronkowski, Dustin Keller, Terrelle Pryor…
Going into the final Sunday of the regular season, here is your latest fantasy news…
– Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski is expected to suit up and play this Sunday, but in a limited role. It’s a risky play to start him on your fantasy team, but if you are in a similar situation as us, the other tight end options aren’t any betters.
– According to Rich Cimini, Jets tight end Dustin Keller will not be playing Week 17 against the Bills. This has been a tough season for Keller who is an unrestricted free agent this offseason.
– 49ers tight end Vernon Davis is looking less and less likely to be able to play this Sunday. He still has to clear a simulated contact test in order to be cleared to play.
– Terrelle Pryor has been named the Oakland Raiders starting quarterback for week 17. This makes the San Diego Chargers defense an intriguing fantasy option.
– Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew returned to practice on Friday in a limited role. He is still listed as doubtful against the Bears this weekend, and is not worth the risk.