Monday Fantasy Blitz: Andre Brown, DeMarco Murray, Ray Lewis, Greg Jennings…
Monday’s fantasy news…
- Giants running back Andre Brown is lost for the season with a broken left fibula. Brown was a fringe fantasy player all season, so this shouldn’t be a huge loss for fantasy owners.
– Yahoo Sports is reporting that future Hall of Fame linebacker Ray Lewis could return to the field by Week 15 against the Denver Broncos. At this point in his career, don’t expect Lewis to have too much of an effect on the field, but he could provide an emotional lift to Ravens defense.
– The Green Bay Packers official Twitter account is saying that wide receiver Greg Jennings should be ready to go for Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings. We would recommend waiting to see how Jennings performs before throwing him into your starting lineup.
– The Oakland Raiders are hopeful running back Darren McFadden will be able to play Week 13. Keep checking the Blitz for updates. If he isn’t practicing by Wednesday we find it doubtful he will suit up.
– The Cowboys are “hopeful” running back DeMarco Murray will be able to play Week 13. He is going to have to practice first. Stand by and check the Blitz this week for the latest on Murray’s status.
– According to the Arizona Cardinals official site, quarterback Kevin Kolb will likely miss a few more weeks. Not that anyone would start Kolb on their fantasy team, but we thought we would let you know in case you have a defense facing the Cardinals.
– Indianapolis Colts tight end Colby Fleener should be ready to practice on Wednesday. Based on this news, Fleener should be ready to play Week 13, but there is no fantasy value with the tight end anyways.
– Expect Colin Kaepernick to hold onto the starting quarterback position for the time being. He had another impressive game Week 12 against the Saints. Kaepernick threw for 231 yards with one passing touchdown and one rushing touchdown Week 12. Kaepernick is an intriguing fantasy option Week 13 against the St. Louis Rams.